Monday, October 25, 2010

His Day

He says it's just another day. It's not.

I'm convinced that he was born on this day 13 years before me to be exactly where we are today. To complete each other and to share our life together. We both made mistakes that we learned from so that we could be perfect for each other when the time was right.

I wish I could give him all the things he deserves. I'd create the perfect day in the perfect place. But life rarely allows perfect anything. Jobs get in the way. Obligations and responsibilities. For now, brief kisses and short phone calls between jobs will have to suffice. Later, maybe chocolate cake. He deserves so much more!

Happy Birthday Sweetie! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. He is certainly a special guy. All of us are so glad he came into your life and our family when we needed him most. Give him all our love and best wishes on his 39th birthday.

    ReplyDelete