Thursday, October 7, 2010

Dare I say I'm Disappointed?

Staying up until the wee hours of this morning preparing the kitchen for the debut of our fabulous new cabinets was, well, exhausting.

I expected nothing less than to come home from work today and have cabinets that were at least equal to unicorns eating cupcakes and pooping rainbows. There was no hallelujah chorus. No beams of brilliant lights from the heavens. No singing choir of angels. Just plain 'ol cupboards. I don't know what I expected but whatever it was it didn't happen. Spoiled much? Maybe because there are no lights. There is no back splash and no range hood so maybe my anticipation was premature.

But they do have pretty knobs and pulls. Like jewelry for cabinets.

See:
BLING!
Ohhhhhh! Ahhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment