Monday, September 20, 2010

Love Bugs

We have love bugs here. Sounds sweet, huh? It's sooo not!

Floridians call it love bug season in late Spring and early Fall. Love Bugs are flies that breed while flying through the air. They coat the front of our cars and if not washed off promply will take off the paint! The are like flying paint remover with their butts stuck together.

See?












Pure evil!


God forbid you might be talking while breathing and walking through a swarm (like a giant black hovering cloud) because they will get sucked into your lungs and you can die. Okay, you won't really die (probably) but you can choke A LOT.


I read an article once that said their sole purpose is to breed. Kinda like the Duggars but with wings. I'll be glad when love bug season is over because I like to breath when I walk and I hate to wash my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment