Thursday, December 23, 2010

Laughter

I giggled at work today. I don't remember what we were laughing at but I distinctly remember thinking this feels good.

I don't do enough laughing. I spend WAY too much time worrying and (for lack of a better word) obsessing over things that don't really matter at all. Who cares who said what in the heat of an argument or who didn't do what I thought they should? I will not worry about the small stuff anymore! I'm wasting time that should be spent on moments that take my breath away.

In my effort to catch photographic evidence of all the everyday, run of the mill, yet significant memories I take lots of pictures. I sometimes find pictures with awkward facial expressions from laughing or silly faces from fits of giggles and I'm tempted to delete them because they aren't perfect. You know what? They are perfect and I'm keeping them all. Those are the pictures I want to remind me of how good life is.

Cousins
Family


Mom and her girls












Laughter really is the best medicine!

I need to remind myself of that more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment